On Valentine’s Day, two of my favourite issues come to thoughts: desserts and sharing them with these I really like. For people, I do numerous chocolate dipping as the proper — and candy — contact. As a result of chocolate is a no-no for furry companions, I got down to discover one of the best ways to dip a canine bone.
An ideal deal with for any vacation, these dipped canine bones are fairly in pink and ideal for serving as much as your favourite pup. I really like these as a result of you’ll be able to bake or purchase your canine treats, making this a straightforward and quick option to impress your pup and all of his admirers on the canine park.
Remember the fact that regardless that these dipping ideas are protected to your canine, they’re larger in fats and sugar than our common recipes, so feed sparingly and examine along with your vet when you have any considerations.
What you’ll want:
- Your favourite canine treats. Go for a classic-shaped canine bone to attain the look pictured.
- Sweet melts, yogurt coating or carob chips. **Don’t purchase them in brown or something that lists “cocoa flavored.” White and pink sweet melts are protected choices, however be certain that they don’t embody xylitol.
- A microwave or double boiler.
- Soften the sweet melts, yogurt coating or carob chips based on the bundle instructions.
- Switch them to a tall glass for simple dipping (you may as well simply soften them in a tall glass).
- Dip your canine treats into the melted sweet. I dip a few quarter to midway up the bone to restrict the quantity of sugar.
- Permit to chill and dry.
- If you wish to add a design, dip a fork into a unique shade and drizzle over the dried treats.
Thumbnail: Pictures by Samantha Meyers.
Uncover extra DIY canine deal with recipes on Dogster.com: